Mittwoch, 14. September 2016

Remission Control calling

Last week I´ve spent a wonderful, sunny day with something everyone would want to be doing on wonderful, sunny days- sit in hospital waiting and then lie around in a CT and MRT. Cause that´s so much fun. (If you ever end up in a CT- don´t worry, you haven´t peed your pants. This is just a side effect from the contrast agent! I wish someone would´ve told me that before my first CT. "Mrs Meininger, you can get up now." "Noooooo, I can´t! I peed myself!! PANIC!" Stupid, giggling nurses -.-)

Not that I really peed my pants. Really. But if I did...
Well, so it´s been a week now. Tomorrow I´ll have the talk with the doc in hospital about the results. Whether or not I´m in remission. Whether all the hell I´ve been through actually was of any use. I just want to think that they already had a look at my results. And that they would´ve called if something was wrong. That at the end of the day you´re really more than just a patients number falling into the categories "healed" or "failed".

I guess I´ll know more tomorrow, back on palliative station. Until then it´s waiting. And trying not to think about it too much.

Nervous?? Who´s nervous???

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen